Saturday, October 24, 2009

2003-2007 Previews - The Room Pt. III (Out The Window)

I can feel another presence in this space.
As if the person were RIGHT.HERE...
wrapped up in her feelings...or
wrapped up in our dealings.
I drove her and myself to crazy...
right within these four walls.
There are scrapes on the floor,
multiple scratches on the door..
all so deep, that the room began to bleed.
This is where I spent my time...
minutes, hours and days...
locked in, just us two...
sizing each other up,
trying to figure out one thing:
who's the victim?

There's no escape for one of us...
as good as dead here.
Worst part is, this room brings out the best...
...and the worst of regrets and fears.
and the only way to rid of them,
is throwing them out the window.
But even that idea's out the window,
because no one else deserves that...
won't rely on help to break my wall.
Can't bear down on someone...
like a blazing September Sun,
breaking my Fall...
Now it's all out the window...
and everyone now knows...
like a too loud heated convo,
and it's nobody's business.
Trapped in this room...
with HER, no less.
Life is grand, I suppose
because she cares...
and I could have ended it,
by throwing it all out the window.
But I didn't...
But I still have that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment