Saturday, October 24, 2009

Miami's Poem: Hendrixity (Jimi Hendrix' Purple Haze poem remix)

*this is a poem from my friend Miami (www.twitter.com/MiamiLPanema) in honor of Jimi Hendrix...check it out & leave feedback*

Pull Heads
Turn off the Lights
Psycho...Delic Trice
Spinnin.....
Ghetto Ways

Excuse me, while I kiss the sky.

Blast me
Try to see if I'm ok.
But all you do....
Is drive my trains
Into,
Tunnels that's stoned

Its too late to tell me right from wrong.

Between.
What was a strong of love.
Sex me baby
Wit all your songs.
Singing
Lasted for one night

Now I'm back to say that I'm still high

Hendroxikayted
Tank hunt of mentally
Algababrated
Souls one immortally
NeoFoxADrankTea
Sultextatry

Speak english to me please....

Pull Heads
Turn of the Lights
Psycho...Delic Trice
Spinnin.....
Ghetto Ways

Excuse me, while I kiss the sky.

Fog formin in my eye's way
My 3rd view is saying to infiltrate.
A new wrong.
But I want it out my way.
How something so good,
Can take away my sane

No comments:

Post a Comment