Thursday, October 22, 2009

2003-2007 Previews - Stargazing

note: My next few posts will be some previews (in a sense) for what to expect from 2003-2007. For those who know what I'm talking about...yeah, here's a peek at some stuff I was toying with in assistance. Don't worry though, the ones I post won't be in the book...[warning: It's more of a dark themed overall feel...but perfect timing in regards to feelings.]


It's all in the eyes...
That's where I always saw the spark
The light strong enough to brighten all of my days
Bright enough to keep the dark thoughts away...

Now all that matters is decayed,
So my thoughts turn grey
Like her hair will never be,
And the tombstone at her grave.

You were helping me find myself...
Left me without a map, and all by myself...
Can't muster up the courage to just die myself...
Just to meet you; so I just sit in the dark and cry...
By myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment